With continued evolving public health concerns, ESAGCS has been actively monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local officials regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and well-being of our members and their families is always top priority. We highly recommend that you follow the CDC’s advice and information on the COVID-19.
With that being said, we are evaluating our meetings and events for 2020 based on the most current information. We will be evaluating each one based on the conditions prior to the event and will provide advance notice of any cancellations. If you are registered for an event which gets cancelled, we will refund your full registration fee.
At this time, the ESAGCS March Meeting has been cancelled.
There are everyday preventive actions recommended by the CDC that we each can take to help limit the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
These times are unprecedented, and we hope that everyone will follow the advice of the CDC and our local health authorities to lessen the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
If you have any questions feel free to call us (302-423-7492) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).