Sales Representatives – Genesis Green Supply
Genesis Green Supply is actively seeking Sales Representatives for ALL Mid-Atlantic Areas and Markets.
Please Send Resume and Cover Letter to:
Mark Merrick, CGCS
VP of Sales & Marketing
Golf Superintendent Kenwood Golf & Country Club – Bethesda, Maryland
About Kenwood Golf & Country Club
Kenwood Golf and Country Club is a private club with a select membership. It has been in continuous existence since 1928. The clubhouse, golf course and its facilities cover over 100 acres of rolling countryside, located in Bethesda, Maryland. Included on the property is an 18-hole, USGA Certified, par 70 golf course, a competition-size outdoor swimming pool, an outdoor diving pool with children’s wading pool, thirteen Har-Tru tennis courts, two all-weather hard courts and 4 indoor cushioned hard courts, an eight-lane duck pin bowling alley, a state-of-the-art fitness center complete with exercise studio, heated indoor pool, and spa services. Adjacent to the clubhouse is a guest house with forty-two comfortable, quiet, simply-appointed rooms with standard amenities. The Club, surrounded by fine residential properties, is situated inside the Capital Beltway, (I-495) only minutes from the Nation’s Capital, approximately seven miles from the White House and many other cultural and national attractions.
The Superintendent is responsible for operation of the golf course operation and maintenance. Responsibilities include: turf grass/plant material maintenance programs, property/asset management, personnel management, budget/forecasting, financial management, member relations, scheduling/maintenance of irrigation systems, pesticide applications, related recordings, and compliance of regulatory issues. The Golf Course Superintendent works to create an environment where staff is involved and enthusiastic, with open communications and respect for themselves, members, guests and Club property. Our goal is a healthy and consistent golf course. Golf Superintendent Kenwood Golf & Country Club
Commercial Operations Manager – Turf Equipment and Supply Company
Turf Equipment and Supply Company is seeking a Commercial Operations Manager to join our team.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and energetic person to fill our Commercial Operations Manager position. This position will work from our Jessup, Maryland location. This management position will be responsible of our Toro Commercial inventory integrity and procurement, reporting, and support of the Commercial Sales and Service teams.
- Must have an intermediate to advance level using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Provide accurate reporting for the Commercial business group
- Order and track all orders and leases
- Communicate with vendors, finance companies, and the internal Commercial team
- Lead weekly meetings
- Oversee and manage rental, loaner and demonstration equipment process
- Manage Commercial audits
- Assist with Finn equipment operations
- Perform duties normally associated with supervision including training, delevoping, and evaluating performance of staff
- Conduct effective meetings
- Assist in the development of processes that include meeting expectations, create efficiencies in operations, and adapting to changes in business
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- This position requires a level of education normally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree in
a business or technical discipline or a minimum of five years in a highly responsible and strict discipline,
directly related to physical asset management
- Turf industry experience is preferred
- Three (3) years of business experience
Date Position is Available: September 3, 2019
Job Application Instructions: Please email resume and cover letterContact for more info
Assistant Superintendent – Prospect Bay Country Club
Prospect Bay Country Club is seeking an assistant golf course superintendent to join our team.
We are a member-owned private community golf course located minutes from the Bay Bridge on Maryland’s Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay. The 18 hole championship golf course features both warm and cool season grasses with 2 very distinct 9 holes. Recent upgrades include a new Rainbird IC irrigation system completed in 2016, as well as many tee, fairway, and equipment upgrades. A new maintenance facility is also being planned for the fall of 2019.
- 2 or 4 year degree in Turfgrass Management or turf-related field preferred
- Experience Requirements:
- Previous golf course or turfgrass management experience
- Knowledge of the game of golf
- The successful candidate must show experience in the following:
- Previous supervisory experience with an emphasis on crew management and training.
- The ability to multi-task daily assignments and crew management tasks under direction of the Superintendent.
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Knowledge of agronomic programs for both cool and warm season grasses in the transition zone.
- Chemical and fertilizer application experience with the ability to possess or obtain a Maryland State pesticide and fertilizer applicators license.
- The ability to work and communicate with Spanish speaking employees.
Date Available: ASAP
Application Instructions: Please email cover letter and resume
Salary Range: $43,000+DOE
- Vacation and Sick leave
- Membership to professional organizations
- Golf privileges
Spray Technician Cripple Creek Country Club
Cripple Creek Country Club is located five miles west of Bethany Beach DE. The course plays along the Indian River Bay and a 90 acre salt marsh. This will be the first full season with our renovated short game and range tee expansion.
High school diploma.
Must have pesticide license.
We are looking for highly motivated individual with a good work ethic and knowledge of turf.
Golfing , Uniforms Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Year End Bonus,
Date Job is Available
April 8, 2019
$ 15.00 per hour
Job Application Instructions
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org