Dear ESAGCS Members,
The ESAGCS BOD has been working hard to get many great facilities and speakers on our 2023 schedule. Look for this schedule to be distributed in the coming week. In addition to the schedule we will also be distributing 2023 Advertising and Sponsorship packages. We appreciate the continued support from our vendors, superintendent members, as well as the golf courses that will be hosting us this year!
We encourage our members to mark your calendars and sign up early, as our participation is key to making these events a success. Although 2022 was a very challenging year in terms of communication, billing, and overall organization we are looking forward to the changes that 2023 will bring.
Some of the changes to look forward to for this year include:
- Eliminating Wild Apricot and going back to D3 to streamline communication, billing and organization. All board members will be trained on the back office portion of the site so that we can keep up with maintenance and fresh relevant content.
- Strive for quality over quantity with our monthly meetings, eliminate the March and July meeting that historically have very low attendance. Add value to these meetings with more guest speakers, exciting new venues, and changing the structure of these meetings to encourage more networking. This year’s Masters will be held at Plantation Lakes. We will be adding a member/guest in October to be held at the Links at Perry Cabin, you won’t want to miss out on signing up to experience these exciting new venues!
- We have formed the following committees and task teams to lead these changes. If anyone feels they can add something by being a part of these committees or teams please reach out to the chair that is leading these committees and teams. Superintendents, assistants, equipment managers, vendors, affiliates, etc. We encourage and value your opinion!
- Website & Social Media – Nick Brandt and Kyle Denuys
- Sponsorships & Advertisement – John Kotoski and Joey Wolff
- Golf Events – Tom Gosselin and Todd Cowing
- Pig roast/Crab feast/Silent Auction – Owen Sutherland
- Conference/Education – Joe Perry
- Legislative/Grassroots – John Kotoski
- National Golf Day – Ryan Howard and Derek Haley
- Membership – Derek Haley and Joey Wolff
We encourage all of our members to register and sign up for monthly events through the website (www.esagcs.org) by using the updated link (will be updated in the next 1-2weeks). The 2023 events will be updated on the website shortly. We are also offering the membership a discounted prepay option for monthly events. All invoicing for membership and sponsorships will come from Quickbooks, which will allow you to pay with a credit card or electronic check directly from the invoice. If you are not able to attend a meeting, please consider sending your assistant. We want to get the future of our association involved.
If your employer can’t or won’t pay for your meeting attendance or membership, PLEASE send me an email or call me. We have many vendors who would be very happy to sponsor you. Your inquiries are confidential. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and my cell is 302-670-5773. If you have any issues or questions regarding registering or payment on our esagcs.org website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Lastly, for purposes of updating our membership directory please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and handicap index if you plan on participating in the golf events.
See you at the 2023 meetings!